– Bag of Frozen Ravioli
– Bread Crumbs (1 cup)
– Oregano (1 tablespoon)
– Grated Parmesan (2 tablespoons)
- 4-5 eggs
1. Thaw Raviolis.
2. Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
3. Beat the eggs in a bowl until completely blended.
4. In separate bowl mix bread crumbs, oregano, and parmesan, then stir until mixed thoroughly.
5. Dip ravioli’s into egg, then into bread crumb mixture, then place on metal baking sheet.
6. After then are placed on a sheet, spray lightly with Pam.
7. Place in oven and toast for 11 minutes, or until golden brown.
8. Remove from oven and serve.
Marinara Sauce Ingredients:
– Jar of Marinara sauce
– Tomato (2)
– Carrots (2)
– oregano (1 tablespoon)
– garlic powder
– grated parmesan (1 tablespoon)
1. Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
2. Dice Carrots and Tomatoes and place in small glass pan.
3. Drizzle with a little bit of oil, and then add a dash of salt, pepper, garlic powder and oregano, and then mix them together.
4. Place in oven and roast for 25 minutes.
5. Place jar of marinara sauce in bowl and stir in tablespoon of both oregano and parmesan.
6. Take the tomatoes and Carrots out of the oven and dump into bowl and stir well.
7. Serve as dipping sauce for Toasted Raviolis.