By Kiki Johanson
A simple lunch that can be taken anywhere that has a microwave.
What you will need:
- Kale (1 oz)
- Spinach (1 oz)
- Iceberg lettuce(1 oz)
- Cheese of choice, shredded (1-2 oz)
- Cream cheese (one container)
- Ranch or honey mustard (two tablespoons)
- Chicken strips (one or two)
- Tortillas (one)
- First, take your tortilla and spread the cream cheese on it
- Sprinkle cheese of choice on tortilla
- At this point, if you want a warm tortilla and melty cheese, set tortilla in microwave for 30 seconds (careful, it may be hot when it’s done.)
- Place chicken strip on a microwave safe plate and cook as directed on its packaging.
- While it’s cooking, add kale, lettuce, and spinach to tortilla
- Remove chicken strip from the microwave and place on other ingredients
- Fold like a burrito
Serve immediately, and enjoy!